Serving Reno, Sparks, Lake Tahoe & Carson City Since 2007
If you have been hearing scratching noises in your attic or chimney, or you have noticed a foul odor that just doesn’t seem to go away, you may be dealing with a pest infestation. Apart from being a nuisance, critters and other pests can pose a serious health risk to you and your family. For this reason, you shouldn’t wait to get in touch with the pest removal specialists at Critter Control at the first sign of an infestation.
We Handle All Aspects of Animal Removal
At Critter Control, we understand that animal control involves more than just trapping and removing animals. Our Reno residential animal removal specialists use humane wildlife management solutions that go beyond identifying the problem at-hand. In addition to removing unwanted pests, we provide long-lasting solutions for future prevention.
Just a few of our residential removal services include:
- Animal damage control
- Prevention services
- CritterSafe IPM Practices
During a free initial home inspection*, an animal control expert from Critter Control will inspect your property for any issues that may leave your home open to current or future pest infestations. In some cases, the presence of fleas, mites or other insects may be a sign that you also have an animal infestation.
We Provide Long-Term Solutions to Pest Problems
Critter Control is here to create effective solutions that can protect your home today, tomorrow, and for years to come.
When you work with Critter Control, you can expect the following:
- Our pest control specialists will conduct a free home inspection*
- We back all of our services with a limited lifetime guarantee
- After determining the source of the problem, we offer removal or preventative services and trapping
- Our work crew will arrive at your home during the scheduled service time
- We identify and close all potential entry points to prevent future infestations
- We will inform you of any issues that require immediate attention (such as chewed wires)
- Our team works together professionally and courteously, while taking measures to ensure minimal disruption
- We remove all pests and rodents, then clear away any resulting damage (such as droppings)
- Our removal specialists work quickly on your schedule while attending to post-removal cleanup
- Our team can offer follow-up services as needed, if other infestation issues arise
Contact Our Certified Wildlife Removal Specialists
Are you in need of residential animal removal services in Reno, Sparks, Carson City or a surrounding area? If so, Critter Control should be your first call. We are trusted name in pest control, and we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our animal removal services.